The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are on the lookout for an Aftersales Manager to ensure the best post-sale care is delivered by the team of 9 at Snows Kia Guildford.
The Aftersales Manager will lead and manage the dealership’s Aftersales team to deliver profitability and customer satisfaction:
- Manage the Aftersales team ensuring all agreed customer service targets are met to maintain the brand experience.
- Ensure that the Aftersales team work effectively with Sales and Administration (and where necessary across other dealerships) to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manages the day to day operations of the Service Department in terms of resource requirements (consumables and specialist tools/workshop utilisation/ activities of valeting team & drivers / subcontractors/ nonfranchise part suppliers) to ensure the key targets of the franchise are achieved.
Have you got what it takes?
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets.
- Courage when faced with risky or difficult situations.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Valid driving license.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8.00am-6pm, Saturday 8am-12.30pm (by rota 1 in 3).
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will
be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date
please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are
expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for
the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a
result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the
purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details
for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of
the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated
above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.