ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are fortunate to count Seat as one of our Brands, and we are on the lookout for an Assistant Sales Manager, based in Salisbury but also covering Yeovil, to help drive the sales of this Snows Seat Franchise.
Assistant Sales Manager will identify and develop prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
- To work towards the agreed set targets which will deliver the desired income goals for both the Team and the Dealership.
- Have a good knowledge of finance and insurance products and be able to explain and sell the features and benefits.
- To generate more sales through a combination of prospecting and customer follow up via the existing database.
- To identify “hot” prospects and plan all future contacts in a structured manner that will help them progress them to the next stage in the sales process and ultimately on to making a sale.
- To use digital marketing and the effective use of the telephone to seek and obtain appointments.
- To assist in the training on the various Brand and Group systems as well as mentor new members of the Sales Team.
- To promote Product Knowledge with the Sales Team at every opportunity.
- To establish a good rapport, that will encourage and promote the development of a long-term relationship with customers and prospects.
- Deputise in the absence of the Sales Manager when not in the business.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- Delivers a result and makes things happen.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- PC, Microsoft, web and social media literate.
- Delivers excellent customer service.
- Valid driving licence.
- Proven track record of sales and Finance and Insurance.
- In-depth knowledge of financial systems including but not limited to Connect online, TCF SAF and Manufacturer systems.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturdays 8.30am to 5pm,
Every Third Sunday 10am to 4pm (with a rota day off in the week)
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.