CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners.
We are on the lookout for a new The Corporate Sales Manager to join the Corporate Team at the Mercedes Benz Van Centre in Exeter. The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for recruiting and training of the sales team for optimum performance.
The Corporate Sales Manager’s role will involve:
- Directing and supervising sales operations to ensure profit maximization and realization of sales targets.
- Actively reaching out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to clients highlighting the benefits of our products and encouraging clients to make a purchase.
- Working closely with the manufacturer on larger opportunities to ensure the potential is fully leveraged and the best possible terms are offered to the customer.
- Motivating and providing guidance to the sales team to enable them to improve on their sales performance, and to reach the set goals.
- Assessing the performance of the sales team and their productivity.
- Partnering with marketing to work out strategies and plans for enhancing the overall sales of the company whilst ensuring Brand compliance at all times.
- Carrying out research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Compiling, analysing, and interpreting sales data to produce reports on sales performance so that the correct decisions can be made for the company.
- Providing effective aftersales support and services to customers to maximise revenue streams and ensure long-term and meaningful relationships are built with corporate customers.
- Highlighting the company’s agenda with the Manufacturer(s) wherever possible and cascading information gained as appropriate.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and others to meet agreed work deadlines.
- Good listener & strong communicator.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable, reacting positively to organisational and market changes.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Previous management experience.
- Proven track record of individual excellence.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- PC, Microsoft, web literate.
- Full, clean driving license.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch).
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have
been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are
expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for
the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a
result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the
purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details
for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of
the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated
above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.