We focus on delivering exceptional customer experience as this is at the heart of our business and we ensure that this level of service is applied to both our internal and external customers.
Role & Purpose
Responsibility for all aspects of dealership management of finance, insurance, add-on product, compliance, reporting & diligence. Understand outlet and individual KPI performance levels, in detail and implement relevant performance improvement techniques and behaviours, in order to optimise behaviours and performance, within a totally compliant framework.
Assist, manage, oversee Sales Process. Specifically optimise finance new and used finance penetration, warranty, insurance products, service plans. Specifically, customer facing and a supporting function to Sales Manager and Sales Executives in optimising sales objectives within the defined operating and financial guidelines.
Providing class leading, guidance, information and advice, on retail and business user financial funding options and products, in order to exceed customer expectations. To add value and sell the benefits of the Dealership, and the full range of available products and establish a platform of potential long term relations.
To ensure all dealership and franchise policies and guidance are followed and maintained at all times. To maintain best practice and customer outcomes and routines at all times.
To analyse site and individual performance, coach, guide, review and implement operational strategies and actions in order to drive retail sales and penetrations forward.
To understand site, brand and competitor financial and retail trends, competitor offers and campaigns in order to maximise site performance. Have a good understanding of independent competitor loan and insurance products.
To oversee total site FCA compliance, training, assessment, observations, TCF, Statement of Demands and Needs, audit and procedures.
- To review and agree individual targets at the beginning of each month and year, in relation to the outlet budgets and F & I objectives with the Sales Manager, which will deliver the desired income goals for both the Business Manager and the Dealership. To devise specific 1-1 reviews, coaching, training and review techniques, or programmes of action that will ensure the agreed objectives and goals are achieved within the allotted time.
- To establish at the beginning of each month the objectives for the coming month split into weekly action plans. To attend a monthly review meeting to report on the previous months achievements. Document clear SMART, tangible, action plans for Sales Executives, in conjunction with Sales Manager.
- Determine a clear framework of ‘advisor briefs’ to Sales Executive and expectations of F & I, in terms of the level of information and guidance given and disclosed.
- Ensure ‘real time’ daily F & I reporting to the management, concerning objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis as requested, are accurate and completed within the agreed time scales.
- Assist Sales Manager, as is appropriate in Sales Executive Enquiry Management, diligence and follow up.
- Take full control and determine an appropriate and effective Renewals Programme that delivers optimum Renewals performance, in terms of appointments and closure.
- To update Demo log book daily and to check the drivers records prior to any test drive being given.
- To ensure the highest standards are achieved in all sales administrative functions and that Order Forms, Vehicle Appraisals and any Workshop instructions are accurate and legible.
- To attend and fully participate in all sales and dealership meetings.
- To maintain personal and sales department FCA / SAF / Observations/online accreditation and to keep abreast of changes in the industry, legislation and company policy.
- To maintain a clean and tidy, customer friendly, work environment at all time.
- To optimise the use of systems and technology, in order to maximise performance. Customer Quoting / Proposal / TCF / Compliance / Auto Sign / Renewals Software / Reporting / CDK / 4 Square
- To have a thorough knowledge of the Company policies, procedures and regulation. In particular, Distant Sale Regulation, FCA Guidance/ Compliance, Credit Regulation and Rights and product T & C’s, Consumer Rights Act.
- Have a structured approach to appraising part exchanges accurately, which must include a road test and the customer’s signature on the appraisal form in accordance with QMA.
- Individually responsible for ensuring that specific and current working practices are being performed in accordance with departmental and Dealership QMA procedures.
- No goods or services sold are to be delivered to the customer without the company receiving written confirmation/cleared funds. Any exception to this will require the prior approval of a Group Director
Skills & Competencies
Essential & Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Drive, aptitude, creative, diligent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a motor trade sales role
- Previous experience promoting, advising and selling of automotive financial services
- Understanding of FCA compliance, regulation, sales process’s and procedures.
- PC, Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, web literate.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Management and coaching of individuals
- Proven track record of individual excellence
- Proven track record of F & I excellence
- Previous Business Manager experience
Working hours applicable to this role are:
Monday-Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm with an hour for lunch
Saturday 8.30am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
Sunday 10.00am - 4.00pm (ON A ROTA)
In return you will be entitled to:
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Recommend a Friend
- Introducing a customer
- Life Assurance benefit
- Snows pension scheme
- Specsavers vouchers
- Recognition for zero sickness
- Recognition of length of service at 5,10,15,20 years anniversary
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme
In addition to all of this Snows is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufacturers.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.. Text here ...