The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are on the lookout for an experienced Warranty Administrator for our FCA Brand Centre, Southampton.
As a FCA Division Warranty team member you will be joining an established team reporting directly into the Aftersales Manager, the role will involve travel to other sites as and when required.
The Warranty Administrator will ensure the accurate and timely processing of Warranty claims.
• Ensure that all jobs passed for warrant submissions are accurately invoiced and costed.
• Document all warranty, goodwill and recall work as per manufacturer’s requirements and Retailer policy.
• Provide advice on warranty claims to the Franchise team to ensure total customer satisfaction.
• Utilise technical knowledge and understanding of warranty procedures to enable effective, economic and correct application of manufacturer’s warranty systems.
• Ensure all clerical functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with Snows policy.
• Ensure Service Advisers and workshop staff complete relevant records accurately when a warranty situation occurs on a vehicle.
• Maintain records of warranty submissions, credits, and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
Have you got what it takes?
• Motor trade experience essential with previous experience of claiming warranty an advantage.
• Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
• Able to assimilate numerate information quickly and provide considered responses.
• Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
• Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
• Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
• Valid driving licence.
• PC literate/ Web literate.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Good communicator.
What is in it for you?
• Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
• 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
• Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
• Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
• Life Assurance Benefit.
• Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Health Shield.
• BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
• Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
• Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.