The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners.
Snows are looking for an energetic, focused Marketing Executive to work in our Marketing Department based in Hedge End. Reporting to the Marketing Projects Manager, you will have full responsibility of the marketing delivery for specific manufacturers of the business. You’ll achieve this by working closely with all central marketing functions, where you will develop, communicate and execute marketing activity to drive brand consideration and sales opportunities.
As our Marketing Executive, your core duties and responsibilities will be to support and assist the Marketing Projects Manager to:
- Maintain the offer / content sections of the website with relevant, up to date information that reflect business priorities.
- Assist with meetings with sales managers and franchise managers, ensuring requirements and deadlines are fully understood by all parties and met accordingly.
- Implement and communicate franchise marketing plans, meeting manufacturer standards requirements and ensuring activity is aligned to agreed marketing budgets and is not exceeded.
- Ensure all franchise manufacturer marketing activity meets brand guidelines and standards expected.
- Attend and participate in meetings, proactively sharing ideas and taking on board learnings shared from others, including testing new media technologies and tools available.
- Develop effective relationships with other marketing executives in the marketing team to share learnings and ensure campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales.
- Adhere to and work within GDPR at all times.
Have you got what it takes?
- Successfully completed a broad-based marketing-based qualification.
- Minimum of 2-year experience within a Marketing department environment.
- Web literate with understanding and practical use of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Linked In.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Experience in leading by example and assisting colleagues in past roles.
- Delivery of targets and deadlines in a previous role.
Hours of work
8.30am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch Monday to Friday.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.