The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for a Parts Advisor to join our Team at Snows Lexus/Toyota, Exeter.
The Parts Advisor role is to satisfy all customer requirements regarding parts and increase all aspects of the parts departments business through structured direct selling.
Your day will include:
- Ensuring a prompt and courteous manner when dealing with customer enquiries, selling the benefits of our products and services, adhering to all trading terms, discounts, and procedures for handling payment for parts.
- Ensure accurate ordering, checking and location of all parts, reporting stock discrepancies and damage to the Service Manager.
- Ensure the safe return of old exchange units and warranty items to the Parts Department, clean and drained of fluids. Make ready for credit return including all necessary paperwork.
- Ensure that all chargeable cases are handled correctly to avoid damage and are returned in a timely manner.
- Pack and load parts correctly to avoid damage or loss, for dispatch to customers via van delivery or postal/carrier services.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all internal and external customers updating prospect records as necessary.
Your hours of work
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with an hour for lunch. 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am - 1pm.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Technical Qualification or proven experience of working with vehicle parts.
- Abe to communicate effectively with team, manage external relationships and customer relationships.
- PC and web literate.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have
been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly
giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose
that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are
giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of
discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any
other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the
Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above
please do not click the “Submit Application” button.