PARTS DELIVERY DRIVER
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its’ customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its’ customers and manufacturer partners.
We are currently on the lookout for a Parts Delivery Driver for Snows Volvo Winchester.
The Driver will carry out and deliver parts (customer’s orders) in a safe, secure and timely manner.
Your day will include:
- Planning and co-ordinating daily deliveries in the most cost and time effective manner whilst meeting the exact requirements of the customer.
- Loading the delivery van to create a safe and stable load for the duration of the journey, re-adjusting remaining parts to maintain safety at all times, and minimise damage to stock.
- Checking on all times for delivery against the invoices, reporting shortfalls and damages to parts sales persons.
- Obtaining signatures for all goods released from the van and collect payments as necessary.
- Promoting all aspects of our business including sales, service and other group brands.
- Representing Snows being an ambassador by ensuring all aspects of driving, manoeuvring and parking are conducted to high standards and within the bounds of the law.
- Ensuring that high levels of presentation are displayed through good housekeeping and clean vehicles.
- Maintaining the delivery vehicles in good mechanical order as set out in Company Procedures.
- Assisting within dealership parts department duties including, parts issues, customer contact, answering telephone, checking, locating and stock check duties as required.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Clean driving licence.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm 1 hour for lunch.
Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm (1 in 2).
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.