The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are fortunate to count Lexus as one of our Brands, and this role is focused on ensuring the established Sales Team drive sales for Lexus Hedge End, Southampton.
The Sales Manager role is to achieve sales and financial targets by the effective development of the Sales Department Plans and Budgets in accordance with the criteria set out by the Brand. This includes:
- Coaching the Used Car Manager and an Assistant Sales Manager in their management of the Sales Executives and Sales Administrators to ensure the Team meet their set goals and objectives in order to achieve high sales performance.
- Overseeing the transfer of product knowledge to the Sales Team to ensure Team are up to date on the product/brand and have received the relevant training.
- Developing and achieving a Department Profit Plan ensuring it involves all financial aspects of the department, including annual business plans, marketing and advertising budgets, operating expenses, capital budgets and the assessments of sales forecasts and potential.
- Responsible for overseeing the department’s administrative control system to ensure they are being followed correctly.
- Ensuring all enquires are handled effectively following the correct sales process and that all subsequent transactions are recorded in the right way.
Have you got what it takes?
- Technical knowledge gained in retail motor industry.
- Numerate and articulate.
- A full driving licence.
- Inspiring leadership and teamwork.
- Delivers Excellent Customer Service - experience in a similar sales environment.
- Develops self and others - has experience managing a team.
- Delivers result and makes things happen - has experience of a target driven sales environment.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm; Saturday 8.30am – 5.00pm; with a day off in the week and Sunday’s off.
regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have
been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are
expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for
the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a
result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the
purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details
for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of
the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated
above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.