The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its’ competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are fortunate to count MINI amongst our Brands, and we are currently recruiting for a Business Manager at Snows Portsmouth.
The Business Manager role will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of dealership management of finance, insurance, add-on product, compliance, reporting & diligence. Understanding outlet and individual KPI performance levels implementing relevant performance improvement techniques and behaviours, in order to optimise behaviours and performance, within a totally compliant framework.
- Overseeing the Sales Process and helping to optimise finance new and used finance penetration, warranty, insurance products, service plans. Providing customer facing and a supporting function to Sales Manager and Sales Executives in optimising sales objectives within the defined operating and financial guidelines.
- Providing class leading, guidance, information and advice, on retail and business user financial funding options and products, in order to exceed customer expectations. To add value and sell the benefits of the Dealership, and the full range of available products and establish a platform of potential long-term relations.
- Ensuring all dealership and franchise policies and guidance are followed and maintained at all times. To maintain best practice and customer outcomes and routines at all times.
- Analysing site and individual performance and assisting in reviewing and implementing operational strategies and actions in order to drive retail sales and penetrations forward.
- Monitoring and analysing the site, brand and competitor financial and retail trends, competitor offers and campaigns in order to maximise site performance.
- Overseeing the total site FCA compliance, training, assessment, observations, TCF, Statement of Demands and Needs, audit and procedures.
Have you got what it takes?
- Experience of working in the automotive sales industry, ideally within an F&I and management/supervisory role.
- Numerate and articulate.
- A full driving licence.
- Inspiring leadership and teamwork.
- Delivers Excellent Customer Service - experience in a similar sales environment.
- Develops self and others - has experience managing a team.
- Delivers result and makes things happen - has experience of a target driven sales environment with sound financial and commercial understanding.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
42.5 hours as required – Monday to Friday (weekends and Bank Hols on a rota basis) one day off per week in lieu.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.