The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its' competitors by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our multi-award winning Fleet Sales team to sell the entire range of Toyota Cars & Light Commercial Vehicles.
As a Corporate Sales Executive you will act as a contact for potential local business and corporate company car drivers. Planning and organising your own outbound sales activities to win new local business and ensuring the highest levels of customer service are adhered to. This is not a desk job; you will, be active in the business community, prospecting, designing & delivering sales presentations.
Your day will include:
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers, general enquiries, sales leads and cold calling and getting out on the road) to win new business.
- Designing and delivering bespoke sales presentations and following up with meetings/demonstrations aimed specifically at individual customers requirements to guide them to the most appropriate solution.
- Agreeing the details of the sale by negotiating the sale price, providing the appropriate finance quotes and agreeing final financial agreement, to ensure the best solution is achieved whilst strictly adhering to the relevant company policies.
- Coordinating all the necessary administration and delivery of vehicles to ensure complete customer satisfaction and maintaining an on-going customer relationship for future business.
- Continuously reviewing and improving Fleet sales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability and own set targets.
- Working as a full member of the Snows Toyota Exeter team to deliver continuous improvements and provide a seamless service to customers.
Have you got what it takes?
Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual, capable of self-management along with an attention to detail and high levels of pro-activity. Excellent training will be provided. You will need to be able to work in a fast past department, have experience in a Business to Business sales environment & be used to generating your own leads.
Along with the following capabilities:
- Passion for delivering an exclusive customer experience.
- High level of social and communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Can-do, proactive approach.
- A desire to achieve challenging goals and targets.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Valid driving licence.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Specsavers Vouchers.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.00pm with one hour for lunch and weekend rota.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.