The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the lookout for an Aftersales Advisor for Snows Toyota Paignton.
As an Aftersales Advisor you will co-ordinate service activity between customers, parts department and technicians in an efficient and courteous manner whilst maximising workshop utilisation and acting on opportunities to sell additional products services and parts.
Your day will include:
• Understanding and qualifying the customers service/repair requirements, advising on estimates of both time and likely cost to set expectations accordingly.
• Ensuring a prompt and courteous manner when dealing with customer enquiries on parts, selling the benefits of our products and services, adhering to all trading terms, discounts, and procedures for handling payment for the parts.
• Ensure accurate ordering, checking and location of all parts, reporting stock discrepancies and damage to the Aftersales Manager.
• Arranging where appropriate loan car/delivery or collection for customer.
• Co-ordinating workshop activity to deliver agreed work, updating the customer on progress including any additional works/costs and invoicing customers on completion of work.
• Collating and submitting warranty claims as per the manufacture’s requirements.
• Working as a full member of the dealership team to provide excellent customer service.
Have you got what it takes?
• PC, Microsoft and web literate.
• Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
• Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
• Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
• Delivers a result and makes things happen.
• Delivers excellent customer service.
What is in it for you?
• Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
• 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
• Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
• Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
• Life Assurance Benefit.
• Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Health Shield.
• BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
• Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
• Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday 08.15am – 5.30pm with half hour for lunch.
Alternate Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.