ASSISTANT AFTERSALES MANAGER
The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its’ customers and manufacturer partners. We are on the lookout for an Assistant Aftersales Manager to ensure the best post-sale care is delivered by the team at our Snows Volvo Winchester.
Assistant Aftersales Manager will help manage the dealership’s Aftersales team to deliver profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Help manage the Aftersales team ensuring all agreed customer service targets are met to maintain the brand experience.
• Ensure that the Aftersales team work effectively with Sales and Administration (and where necessary across other dealerships) to ensure excellent customer service.
• Assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the Service Department in terms of resource requirements (consumables and specialist tools/workshop utilisation/ activities of valeting team & drivers/subcontractors/ nonfranchise part suppliers) to ensure the key targets of the franchise are achieved.
• Review and improve Aftersales processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability and quality of workmanship.
• Assist in managing all HR issues training/performance management/ER issues/Recruitment/to ensure the team are operating at an optimum level for the business.
• Manage warranty claims processing, ensuring manufacturer's requirements are followed.
• Assist in managing local promotions and aftersales marketing activities to achieve maximum coverage and results with new and lapsed customers.
Have you got what it takes?
• Technical knowledge gained in retail motor industry.
• Numerate and articulate.
• A full clean driving licence.
• Delivers Excellent Customer Service - experience in a similar after sales environment.
• Develops self and others - has experience managing a team.
• Delivers a result and makes things happen - has experience of a target driven environment.
What is in it for you?
• Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
• 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 anniversary.
• Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
• Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
• Life Assurance Benefit.
• Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
• Health Shield.
• BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
• Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
• Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8am – 6.00pm (1 hour for lunch).
Saturday 8.30am – 5pm 1 in 3. (1 hour for lunch).
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.