The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. Snows Too Good To Auction are looking for an energetic, focused Sales Executive to work in our showroom in Hedge End.
As a Sales Executive you will be accountable for identifying and developing prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
Your day will include:
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives.
- Agreeing the price and payment method and any finance arrangements with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
- Liaising with Sales Administration to ensure product availability fits with customer's expectations, places the order, updates customer records and schedules any complementary Services/additional work to be completed on the vehicle before the delivery date.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy.Maintains contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
Have you got what it takes?
- Outstanding track record in new or used car sales with in-depth knowledge of finance and insurance products.
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
Hours of work
8.30am – 6.00pm with an hour for lunch Monday to Friday.8.30am – 5.00pm Saturday. Sunday's on a rota basis.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20, 25, 30 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If
you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have
been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are
expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for
the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a
result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the
purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details
for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of
the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated
above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.