The iconic Citroën Berlingo Van has moved into its third generation and has started life being recognised as the International Van of the Year. It has adopted the new Citroën brand identity featuring the new face with a short, upright bonnet with large headlights.
As a daily partner, New Citroën Berlingo Van meets the needs of professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity or use and now works even harder with two new versions in the commercial range: Worker and Driver.
The 'Worker' version is designed for professionals transporting equipment on all types of difficult terrain and offers the following:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity to manage long loads
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tyres for more traction
• A payload increased to 1,000kg, enhanced LED lighting, mid-height securing rings for convenience
This version is specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
This version provides added well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
ESC with Hill Start Assist & ABS braking including EBA and EBFD, Remote Central Locking with separate locking for cab, Full Bulkhead, Driver Airbag, Electric Front Windows, Full Size Steel Spare Wheel, Automatic Headlights, Daytime Running Lights, DAB Radio, Bluetooth, USB and AUX ports, Citroën Connect Box with Emergency Assist System, Asymmetric Rear Doors (opening to 180 degrees), 12v socket, 6 tie-down hooks in load area and Overhead Storage Shelf.
In addition to X –Air Conditioning, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control with variable speed limiter, Automatic Electric Parking Brake, Alarm, Heated & Electric Folding Mirrors, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Driver Seat Lumbar Support, Extenso® modular folding passenger bench seat with pivoting writing table, DAB Radio with steering mounted controls, 8" colour touchscreen offering Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Hard plastic floor protection, Front Fog Lights with Cornering Function.
The Extenso® Cab is flexible to perfection. It allows you to carry up to three people or increase both the length and volume of load space.
To increase load length, the side passenger seat folds down giving 3 metres in length in M versions and 3.4 metres in XL versions.
Not only can the Extenso® Cab accommodate three people at the front thanks to a two-seater bench but the central seat can fold forward and provide a mobile office function with adjustable writing table. Lockable storage is also available under the seat. In addition to this, the raised side seat creates a useful extra space for transporting even the most fragile of objects, increasing the load volume from 3.3 to 3.8 M3 in M versions and from 3.9 to 4.4 M3 in XL versions.
Functional and practical, the New Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life and offers an even safer and calmer drive than ever before. Standing proud in its segment, Berlingo Van has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone Charging
• Plus, 20 Driving Assistance Systems!
Citroën Berlingo Van offers innovative technology: Surround Rear Vision provides unparalleled visibility. A 5 inch colour screen in place of the central rear view mirror displays images from two cameras (one in the base of the passenger mirror / one at the top of the opening rear doors). 3 display options:
• Rear view monitoring: provides an image from the rear of the vehicle when travelling forward.
• Side passenger view: the driver can see the passenger side of the van by pressing a button on the side of the indicator stalk.
• Reversing camera: displays the area behind the vehicle when in reverse gear.
Citroën Connect Nav is a 3D connected navigation system with all the features that matter, benefiting from voice recognition to control the Navigation, Phone and Media functions without you needing to take your eye of the road. You also benefit from connected services such as TomTom Traffic for real time traffic information. This brings you details of service stations, car parks and weather conditions.
Get the most from your compatible smartphone apps through the 8” touch screen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto functionality. And with the Mirror Screen function you can enjoy applications of your smartphone compatible with driving directly on the touch pad 8''.
If you require a capable and practical van for your small-to-medium-size business, the New Berlingo could be just what you are looking for. If you would like to book a test drive, please complete our online contact form, or phone or visit Snows Citroën Basingstoke any day of the week.