Vehicles up to 10 years old / 100,000 miles at time of sale
Vehicles up to 5 years old - £500 per claim
Vehicles between 5 and 7 years old - £400 per claim
Vehicles between 7 and 10 years old - £250 per claim
The most we will pay for each individual claim is shown above. This will include VAT in total for each claim. In the event of more than one claim arising during the warranty period, we will only pay up to the total value of the vehicle’s purchase price in aggregate. We will not pay the VAT part of any claim if you are registered for VAT.
What is covered
Provided terms and conditions of this policy are fully complied with, the following components and associated labour costs are covered against mechanical and electrical breakdown.
Any item not specifically mentioned is not covered.
• Braking system
Brake limiter valve, calipers, master cylinder, servo, vacuum pump and wheel cylinders.
Engine, final drive, gearbox and transmission casings.
Oil, oil filter, gaskets, brake fluid and antifreeze due to the failure of a covered component.
• Cooling System
Thermostat, thermostat housing, viscous fan coupling and water pump.
• Differential and Driveline
CV joints, cross shafts, crown wheel and pinion, differential, drive shafts, half shafts, pinion carrier bearings, propshaft, sun and planet gears, universal joints, washers and spacers.
Alternator, ignition coil, cooling fan motor, distributor, electronic ignition system and starter motor.
Camshaft, camshaft followers, camshaft pulleys, conrods and bearings, crankshaft and bearings, cylinder bores, cylinder head, cylinder head gasket, flywheel, gudgeon pins, oil pump, pistons and rings, push rods, rocker assembly, starter ring gear, tappet gear, tensioners, timing belts, timing chains, timing gears, valves and guides.
• Fuel system
Throttle body, chokes, electrical components, fuel pump, fuel gauge and tank sender unit.
Automatic gearbox internal components, electric governor, manual gearbox internal components, oil cooler, overdrive unit and torque converter.
What is not covered
Whilst you have a high level of warranty cover available, there are certain items which this warranty specifically does not cover and these are listed below:
• Any component not specifically mentioned in the ‘What is covered’ list.
• Recovery of the vehicle for warranty investigation / repairs. Courtesy / loan cars are not available under any circumstance.
• Any part of a convertible hood mechanism, be it soft or hard top roof
• Any non-factory fitted component, such as an alarm, immobiliser, tracking device. LPG conversion, etc.
• Any part of the air conditioning system, including air con re-gas
• Body components such as strikers, hinges or any component which may require adjustment from time to time.
• Body panels, exterior trim, glass, or paintwork.
• Remote control transmitters, receivers, and key fobs.
• Interior trim including seats and seat belts.
• Recharging of the air conditioning unit, in any event.
• Renewal of brake components due to wear and tear, or failure due to corrosion or seizure.
• The clearing of fuel lines, filters, carburettors and pumps and damage caused to covered components by the use of incorrect or contaminated fuel.
• Airbags, batteries, bulbs, exhaust systems, catalytic convertors, water ingres (including damage to covered parts caused by water), wiper blades, wheel balancing and alignment, wheels and tyres.
• External oil leaks , unless the removal of a major component is required to effect the repair, lubricants, filter elements and any damage caused by frost or lack of antifreeze, impact, accident or negligence.
• Traffic management system, satellite navigation system, telephone, TV and associated equipment of all types.
• Radio cassette, CD players or any other in-car entertainment component.
• The gradual reduction in operating performance ( wear and tear) due to the age and mileage of the covered vehicle.
• Normal maintenance services, and the replacement of such items as, but not limited to, spark plugs, plug leads, wiring looms, oils, filters and lubricants.
• Any loss caused directly or indirectly by the claim or the event that caused the claim.
• Burnt out, sticking or pitted valves.
• Damage resulting in the failure of a timing belt which has not been replaced as per the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Any costs related to adjustments or diagnostic work.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00||Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00||Thursday||08:30 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00||Saturday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|