Our MINI Winter Health Check includes the below:
- Tyre Check (tread depth and condition)
- Brake Check (pad depth and condition of the brake discs and handbrake)
- Anti-freeze Check (hydrometer reading to check protection against freezing)
- Wipers/washers (condition and washer jet adjustment)
- Lights (operation and beam throw)
Who ever said that servicing your vehicle to be road-trip ready had to come with a big price tag?!
Our MINI Winter Health Check is designed to let you enjoy the colder seasons with the peace of mind that your vehicle is in the best possible condition. Look forward to your next adventure and know that your service is being delivered by our highly trained MINI technicians, who are always on hand to assist with your vehicle needs. Plus, we'll give your £30 back when you have any service work completed with ourselves within 6 months of the Winter Check.