Local Business Development Manger
As a Local Business Development Manager you will be proactive in finding new corporate vehicle sales opportunities. As a Local Business Development Manager you will be able to network and quickly build up new leads. You will thrive on the challenges of business to business sales, are motivated by sales targets and delivering an incredible service to new and existing customers, alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will also have a passion for the cars you are selling and you will convey that enthusiasm and knowledge every time you interact with a customer.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Work experience in business to business selling
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication skills
- IT Literacy skills
- Incredible customer service skills
- The ability to establish relationships quickly and for the long term
- Self-motivation and be enthused by targets/goals
- Experience in financial products / sales
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities to promote the brand and develop sales of Commercial vehicles and services to local business customers in accordance with agreed business plans
- Develop and implement a structured sales plan for the local area to achieve agreed activity & sales targets
- Develop new business relationships by prospecting, gaining referrals and utilising all in house resource. Generating your own leads and appointments
- Create and be responsible for client proposals, agreements and contracts ensuring at all times that Brand is presented in a professional manner
- Use a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme and a customer follow-up & prospecting system to produce reports on all business sales activities to ensure accurate sales forecasts
- Maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors, keeping abreast of issues affecting the car industry and collect competitor intelligence
- Assist in the development of strategy to increase business in accordance with Business/Growth plan
- Prospect all potential business users and keep accurate records for future contact
- Maintain a structured database using agreed systems to provide regular, systematic reports showing activity, contacts, communications, sales progress, sales analysis and potential areas for sales, profit and lost opportunities
- Provide regular information on matters related to fleet and corporate sales within the region including account and vehicle requirements, changing requirements and objectives, competitor’s information and emerging opportunities
Working hours applicable to the role are:
Monday to Friday - 8.30am - 6.00pm with an hour for lunch
Alternate Saturdays - 8.30am - 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
In return we offer you a competitive reward package:
- Company Car
- Staff Purchase Scheme: Once an employee has successfully completed 3 months employment they may purchase either vehicles, parts, accessories or labour from the Company at significantly subsidised rates.
- Life Assurance: Company paid death in service benefit.
- Pension: Snows is pleased to offer a contributory pension scheme in line with the new government legislation. When you pay in so do we!
In addition to all of this Snows is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufactures.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.