We are looking for an IT Support Executive based at our Head Office in Southampton, that will be working together with a small team of staff to deliver a professional high-quality service level to end users. The ideal candidate will have one to two years’ experience of working in a similar role.
The IT Support Technician will have experience within some of the following areas:
- OS Setup/Support - Windows 7 & 10
- Microsoft Office (multiple versions)
- Understanding of Networking Principles LAN's, VLAN’s, WAN's, VPN's etc
- Ticket management
- Active Directory Management
- Exchange Server Administration
We are looking for people who are:
- Logical thinkers with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and work as part of a team
- Willing to travel to remote sites to resolve issues and install equipment
- Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organisational and timekeeping skills
- Valid UK driving licence is essential
Working hours applicable to this role are:
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm with one hour for lunch
In return we offer you a competitive reward package:
In addition to all of this Snows is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufacturers.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.