It's here, the one we've all been waiting for: the turbocharged pocket rocket that's set to stun! Bold and striking, it's truly a car that's built for excitement. Get behind the wheel of the all-new Swift Sport and you'll quickly realise how fun it is to drive.
1. Good old-fashioned cash.
2. Personal Contract Plan, otherwise known as a PCP agreement. With this, you can either hand back and upgrade after 3 years or pay one lump sum at the end of the agreement.
3. Hire Purchase (HP). With a Hire Purchase agreement, once you have made your last payment that's it, the car is all yours!
We have put together some examples below to give you an idea. But should you have a figure in mind or a car for part exchange then get in touch for a personalised quote.
|Model||Swift Sport 1.4 Boosterjet 5DR|
|Cash price (including customer saving)||£16,999|
|Total Amount of Credit||£14,359.36|
|Agreement Duration||49 months|
|48 Repayments of||£229|
|Purchase Fee (included in Optional Final Repayment)||£10|
|Optional Final Repayment||£6,223|
|Total Amount Payable||£19,854.64|
|Interest Rate (fixed)||6.67%|
|Representative APR||6.9% APR|
|Swift Sport 1.4 Boosterjet 5DR||Finance Example|
|48 Monthly Repayments||£349|
|Cash Price (including customer saving)||£16,999|
|Purchase Fee (included in final repayment)||£10|
|Total Amount of Credit||£14,661.89|
|Total Amount Payable||£19,089.11|
|Duration of Agreement||48 months|
|Interest Rate (fixed)||6.66%|
Experience the New Swift Sport
To discover more
Want a payment to suit you?
Find your nearest dealer
Terms and Conditions
Based on 8,000 miles per annum.
With Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option after you have paid all of the regular monthly repayments to:
(1) Return the vehicle and not pay the Optional Final Repayment. In this example if the vehicle has exceeded 32,667 miles, a charge of 4.8p (including VAT at 20%) will apply per excess mile. If the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded 32,667 miles you will have nothing further to pay.
(2) Pay the Optional Final Repayment to own the vehicle or
(3) Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing finance agreement; new finance agreements are subject to status.
Fuel economy and CO2** results for the Suzuki Swift Sport range in mpg (l/100km). Combined 47 (6.0) to 47 (6.0). CO2 emissions: 125 to 125 g/km.
The fuel consumption figures are for comparability purposes only and may not reflect real life driving results. What you achieve in real life conditions and the CO2 produced will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. **There is a new test used for fuel consumption and CO2 figures. The CO2 figures shown however, are based on the outgoing test cycle and will be used to calculate vehicle tax on first registration.
^£2,000 customer saving available on all Swift Sport models. Offer applies to UK private retail customers purchasing and registering a new Swift Sport from participating Dealers between 1st October until 31st December 2019. Excludes Channel Islands and Isle of Man Dealers. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated. All prices, specifications and offers correct at the time of going to print. Offers may be withdrawn at any time.