TOO GOOD TO AUCTION - 30 DAY VEHICLE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
If you buy a used vehicle from us at Too Good To Auction and, for any reason, you wish to change it, you may do so under the following conditions.
- If you return the vehicle to the selling Dealership within 30 days of the delivery date to you or, within 500 miles (whichever comes sooner)
- The vehicle must be returned to its original sale condition. For example alloy wheels, spoilers, satellite navigation, or other audio equipment. You are responsible for any costs involved.
- If there is any damage of whatever kind caused to the vehicle since its delivery to you this must be rectified before the exchange is done or an agreement made with the selling Dealer allowing to cover these costs.
- You may choose any vehicle as a replacement, provided that: It is of an equal or higher price than the originally purchased vehicle; and It is available from the Dealers stock or another suitable source and meets the criteria for vehicle selection, inspection and certification; and You pay the Dealer the difference in price if you select a higher priced vehicle.
- If you bought your car on finance, you’ll need to settle the balance with the finance company when you make the exchange, and sign a new finance agreement.
- You are responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred for licensing or insuring the exchanged vehicle.
- If you have exchanged your vehicle under the 30 day/500 mile (whichever comes sooner) Vehicle Exchange Policy, that vehicle may only be subsequently exchanged for reasons that sit within the Consumer Rights Act that will allow a repair, replacement or rejection due to serious fault.