The PEUGEOT Boxer is the perfect choice for professional use. Uncompromising on efficiency, size and comfort, you can discover the Boxer at your local Snows PEUGEOT dealership. Find us in Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex and catering for the Dorset area.
Spacious and flexible
With a range of body lengths on offer, the boxer is a highly versatile light goods vehicle that can be converted to fulfill a range of different functions - from running as a minibus or being used as a spacious work van. All models feature front-wheel drive too, which gives the van a handy low loading floor.
The interior is big on space and comfort. Its three-seated row offers optimal space while acoustic protection limits external noise. You also get two large glove boxes, one in the center of the dashboard and the other on the passenger side. Power steering, an adjustable steering column, and electric windows with electrically operated heated door mirrors also help make every journey that bit more pleasant.
To keep any load extra safe and secure during transportation, the ribbed floor is equipped with either eight or ten load locating eyes. And to help keep your vehicle and cargo secure the PEUGEOT Boxer offers remote control locking and an engine immobilizer.
The Boxer's engine range comprises three 2.2-litre diesels and a range-topping 3.0-litre version. The larger capacity version naturally delivers the highest strength, at 177bhp and 400Nm of torque. With any version, the six-speed manual gearbox is a constant.
For those who spend a lot of time in their van and whose priorities are comfort and safety. Standard features include:
• Active Safety Brake
• Air conditioning
• Integrated satellite navigation
• Rear parking sensors
This version is available in L2, L3 and L4 lengths.
For those who drive on rough terrain and to heavy and long loads. Standard features include:
• Grip Control® with Hill Descent Assist and all-season tyres
• Reinforced suspension
• Cruise control with variable speed limiter
• Front and rear mud flaps
This version is only available as a 'Heavy L3H2 435' version (3.5 tonne)
For those who want to travel electrically. This version offers an electric motor that produces 120 hp and 260 Nm of torque. There are two ranges available depending on the battery size
• Up to 73 miles WLTP for L2 Panel Vans equipped with a 37 kWh battery
• Up to 139 miles WLTP for L3 and L4 Panel Vans equipped with a 70 kWh battery.
There are three body shapes available: Panel Van, Window Van and Chassis Cab
Safety and driving
With a range of safety and driving aids, the PEUGEOT Boxer is safer than ever before:
• Blind Spot Monitoring - If it presents a potential danger, the system will warn the driver when another vehicle is in the blind spots of their van.
• Rear Traffic Alert - Is a new feature of the Blind Spot Monitoring system and it detects vehicles within a distance of 50m coming from the left or right when reverse gear is engaged.
• Speed Limit Recognition - The multifunction camera detects speed limit signs and alerts you of the speed limit on the instrument panel.
• Distance Alert System - Warns the driver that their vehicle is at risk of colliding with a car that is in front of them on the road.
• Active Safety Brake - The automatic emergency braking system is activated after the "Distance Aler" warning if the driver doesn't react quickly enough and doesn't apply the brakes.
• Hill Descent Control - Allows you to safely and accurately control your van and its trajectory on steep slopes.
• Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) - The camera detects involuntary crossing of a traffic lane mark and alerts the driver with a visual warning.
To find out more about the Boxer or drive one for yourself, call or stop by at Snows PEUGEOT in Basingstoke, Chichester, Newbury, Portsmouth, Romsey & Southampton today! As one of the largest dealership groups in Southern England, our experienced and friendly team is ready to tell you everything you need to know about the PEUGEOT Boxer.
We offer fair and transparent pricing on all our vehicles, and promise to support you throughout ownership with our dedicated Aftersales services.