The PEUGEOT Boxer is the perfect choice for professional use. Uncompromising on efficiency, size and comfort, you can discover the Boxer at your local Snows PEUGEOT dealership. Find us in Berkshire, Hampshire, West Sussex and catering for the Dorset area.
Spacious and flexible
With a range of body lengths on offer, the boxer is a highly versatile light goods vehicle that can be converted to fulfill a range of different functions - from running as a minibus or being used as a spacious work van. All models feature front-wheel drive too, which gives the van a handy low loading floor.
The interior is big on space and comfort. Its three-seated row offers optimal space while acoustic protection limits external noise. You also get two large glove boxes, one in the center of the dashboard and the other on the passenger side. Power steering, an adjustable steering column, and electric windows with electrically operated heated door mirrors also help make every journey that bit more pleasant.
To keep any load extra safe and secure during transportation, the ribbed floor is equipped with either eight or ten load locating eyes. And to help keep your vehicle and cargo secure the PEUGEOT Boxer offers remote control locking and an engine immobilizer.
The Boxer's engine range comprises three 2.2-litre diesels and a range-topping 3.0-litre version. The larger capacity version naturally delivers the highest strength, at 177bhp and 400Nm of torque. With any version, the six-speed manual gearbox is a constant.
Safety and driving
With a range of safety and driving aids, the PEUGEOT Boxer is safer than ever before:
• Blind Spot Monitoring - If it presents a potential danger, the system will warn the driver when another vehicle is in the blind spots of their van.
• Rear Traffic Alert - Is a new feature of the Blind Spot Monitoring system and it detects vehicles within a distance of 50m coming from the left or right when reverse gear is engaged.
• Speed Limit Recognition - The multifunction camera detects speed limit signs and alerts you of the speed limit on the instrument panel.
• Distance Alert System - Warns the driver that their vehicle is at risk of colliding with a car that is in front of them on the road.
• Active Safety Brake - The automatic emergency braking system is activated after the "Distance Aler" warning if the driver doesn't react quickly enough and doesn't apply the brakes.
• Hill Descent Control - Allows you to safely and accurately control your van and its trajectory on steep slopes.
• Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) - The camera detects involuntary crossing of a traffic lane mark and alerts the driver with a visual warning.
New e-Boxer Van
The PEUGEOT Boxer van has a wealth of features designed to support your business and meet all your needs.
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer is available exclusively in ‘Professional’ trim, and comes in three different body styles; Panel Van, Window Van, and Chassis Cab, and in three lengths: L2 (5,413mm), L3 (5,998mm) and L4 (6,363mm). It also comes with a 15m3 maximum load volume, 1,150kg maximum payload, and up to 1.87m internal width on Panel Van versions.
Depending on the size of the vehicle, the new e-Boxer comes with two battery capacities. L2 variants have a 37kWh unit, while L3 and L4 versions come with a larger, 70kWh battery. A full electric motor offers 90kW of power and provides 260Nm of torque combined with an automatic gearbox.
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer's 37 kWh or 75 kWh batteries allow you to travel up to 73 or 154 miles respectively according to the WLTP (Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedures) approval protocol.
A new driving Experience
Up to 154 miles of range (WLTP)
• Identical load space volumes compared to combustion versions
• Payload up to 1,200 kg on Panel Vans
• Quieter driving with fewer vibrations
• Available with 37 kWh and 75 kWh battery packs
0 g of CO2 emissions whist driving.
Enjoy greatly reduced motoring costs:
• UK Government Plug in Van Grants of up to £5,000 are available
• Energy cost lower than fossil fuels
• Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance costs
Simple to use
1 hour to recover 0-80% of driving range
Make your life easier with fast and intuitive charge:
• New e-Boxer will provide freedom to drive even in cities implementing emission restriction zones
• Access a free 6 month charging subscription with bp pulse
• Manage battery charging or the pre-programming of the heating remotely thanks to MyPeugeot®.
• Hire a combustion engine vehicle at a competitive rate with Mobility Pass
To find out more about the Boxer or drive one for yourself, call or stop by at Snows PEUGEOT in Basingstoke, Chichester, Newbury, Portsmouth, Romsey & Southampton today! As one of the largest dealership groups in Southern England, our experienced and friendly team is ready to tell you everything you need to know about the PEUGEOT Boxer.
We offer fair and transparent pricing on all our vehicles, and promise to support you throughout ownership with our dedicated Aftersales services.