Available at Snows PEUGEOT, the PEUGEOT Expert LCV makes your journeys comfortable and enjoyable every day, everywhere. All the details in this seriously spacious vehicle have been designed for optimal driving experience and practical transport. Find us in Basingstoke, Chichester, Newbury, Portsmouth, Romsey and Southampton, but we cater for all surrounding areas.
The robustness of the PEUGEOT Expert van is evident in its distinctive design, with the front end, cab and load area all in perfect proportion. The 'Look Pack' with its LED daytime running lights adds an extra touch of elegance to your business.
Inside, the emphasis is very much on driver comfort with a raised seat overlooking the road and head-up display, whilst the functional and ergonomic cab provides a car-style driving position and plenty of storage. The swiveling Moduwork shelf inside the PEUGEOT Expert van can be deployed using the central armrest, transforming your cab into a real mobile office!
You can also connect your smartphone to the USB port on the dashboard and use Mirror Screen® functionality. Your applications will then appear as they would on your phone and can be used directly on the 7" touchscreen. PEUGEOT Connected 3D navigation enables a simple and intuitive search for points of interest. It takes real time traffic and SpeedCam into account from TomTom Traffic as well as showing car parks, petrol stations and local weather.
The large hatch incorporated into the partition can be opened up to increase the usable length to 4m for carrying long objects. Hands-free sliding doors also feature on the Expert van, meaning you don't have to set your load down if your arms are full - now that's handy.
The Expert boasts the modular and multi-energy EMP2 platform, offering you the freedom to choose between a diesel or a fully electric powertrain.
Discover remarkable driving pleasure on board the PEUGEOT Expert van, thanks to the BlueHDi engines. With up to 1,450 kg payload, enjoy the lowest fuel consumption and emissions in the segment, as well as a competitive usage cost with maintenance intervals of 25,000 miles or two years.
The Expert van comes with a range of safety and driving aids:
• Speed Limit Recognition and Recommendation - The multifunction camera detects speed limit signs and alerts you of the speed limit on the instrument panel and/ or in the Head-Up Display.
• Visopark 1 - As soon as you put the van into reverse, the reversing camera automatically comes on to help guide you with those tricking maneuvers.
• Active Safety Brake - This automatic emergency braking system is activated if a near collision is detected.
• Smartbeam Assistance - Automatically switches the headlights from the main beam to the dipped beam and vice versa according to other vehicles that are detected by the camera.
In order to meet the requirements of business users, the PEUGEOT Expert is available in new versions tailored to your needs:
Asphalt versions have been designed for those who spend long hours in their van and whose priorities are comfort and safety. Features include:
• Connected 3D Navigation
• Leather gear lever with leather multi-function steering wheel
• Front Fog Lights and Smartbeam headlights
• Driving aids such as Blind Spot Monitoring and Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
For those who are transporting up to 6 people and need loading space.
The Crew Van boasts a load volume of up to 4.0 m3 and a load length of up to 2.36 m.
For those who transport bulky loads in your day-to-day work.
This version boasts a load volume of up to 6.6 m3 and a load length of up to 4 m.
The best way to see if the Expert is up to your transport needs is to get behind the wheel and take it for a drive. You can call or book a test drive online and our expert team will be happy to take care of all your needs and questions.
Snows is one of the largest and most reputable dealership groups in Southern England so you know you're in good hands.