The new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio comes with some new and exciting exterior and interior features. Some of these include:
• A brand new Verde Montreal colour. This colour is a tribute to the outstanding history of Alfa Romeo.
• The iconic 'Trilobe' grille with carbon fibre inserts.
• The four-tip exhaust system in the rear bumper.
• New 21” alloy wheels, which are available with a clear or burnished finish. The brake calipers are available in four different colour options.
• 8.8” multi-touch display screen.
• Sparco Carbonshell sports seats that offer extreme comfort for the driver and passenger.
• Leather and Alcantara seats with contrast stitching and seats belts that are available in either red or green.
• New heated sports steering wheel.
• Storage compartment with wireless charging.
Thanks to Apple CarPlay for iPhone and Android Auto for Android devices, you can make or receive calls, use dictation to write or reads texts and use all of your favourite apps that are on your smartphone, whilst keeping your eyes on the road and your hands on the steering wheel.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio also features the 900 watt Harman/ Kardon surround system. It allows 900 W of power to be directed to 14 speakers and a subwoofer for the perfect sound.
This car also features an 8.8” screen with Alfa Connect 3D Nav.
Thanks to Apple CarPlay for iPhone and Android Auto for Android devices, you can gain access to all your favourite apps that are on your smartphone.
Available on request, the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio can feature the Sound Theatre system which allows 900 W of power to be directed to 14 speakers, including two surround sound and one subwoofer.
The Giulia Quadrifoglio also features an Automatic 8-speed automatic transmission; designed to give the driver complete control, light and responsive steering, and the ultimate driving pleasure.
The gearbox can be controlled by the aluminium paddle shifters on the steering, as well as the leather wrapped shifter in the center console.
• Lane Keeping Assist, which helps you to stay in your lane. The Lane Keeping Assist system will intervene if your car starts to stray outside of your lane.
• Traffic Jam Assist E Highway Assist helps to keep you in the lane on both city streets and the highway. It also helps to keep you at a safe distance from other vehicles that are in front of you.
• Traffic Sign Recognition will alert drivers to change their speed when the legal speed limit changes. If Cruise Control is activated, the speed can be changed automatically by the steering wheel controls.
• Intelligent Speed Control suggests an automatic speed adjustment to the driver based on the speed limits that are detected by the road signs.
• Active Blind Spot Assist helps drivers to avoid side-on collisions with other cars that are in the lane next to them. A visual warning will show and the Active Blind Spot Assist system will take control of the steering wheel.
• Driver Attention Assist is able to detect any tiredness in the person that is driving. The system monitors the drivers driving style, the length of the journey and warns the driver through alert signals and the cup symbol, which appears on the TFT display.