The Motability scheme makes it easier for motorists with a disability to access a brand new vehicle which suits their requirements. The Motability scheme makes finding the perfect Toyota to suit your needs both simple and affordable.
Designed to help, the Motability scheme enables disabled people, members of the Armed Forces and war pensioners lease a brand new car as part of their Motability allowance, funded by the government.
Follow these three steps and discover how easy it is to join the Motability scheme.
Choose your car
Toyota offers a wide range of vehicles which form part of the Motability scheme.
Add named drivers
3 named drivers can be chosen to be added to your insurance.
Sit back and relax
Service, maintenance and repair costs will all be covered for the next three years, so you can feel comfortable and confident on the road.
The Motability scheme comes with a wide range of benefits, including:
• Fully comprehensive insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM) with three named drivers
• Servicing, maintenance and repair costs covered
• Complimentary complete RAC breakdown cover
• Free tyres and windscreen replacement
• 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
• Chance to lease a brand new car after 3 years
If you receive any of the following government-funded allowances (with 12 months' award length remaining), you might be entitled to join the Motability scheme:
• Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
• Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Find out if you are eligible for the Motability scheme by simply selecting below:
At Snows Toyota, we have dedicated Motability scheme specialists here to help and advise you on all aspects of choosing a car, making every step that little bit easier.
To find out more or to explore our extensive list of Motability offers to suit your budget, choose from the options below: