How to claim
Contact the Claims Department on 01926 622 660 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to log your claim. Please have your vehicle registration and policy number to hand. We will explain the claims process to you and issue a claim form that must be fully completed and returned to us with clear pictures of the damage.
- On receipt of your fully completed claim form, we will assess your claim based on the policy terms and conditions.
- Once a claim has been successfully authorised, a date for the repair work to be undertaken will be scheduled at your convenience.
- There is a section on the claim form that must be completed by the Approved Repairer.
- You must settle the cost of the repair or replacement of the tyre directly with the Approved Repairer.
- You must then send us the completed claim form, together with photographs of the tyre and the tyre repair invoice that you receive from the Approved Repairer.
- We will then assess your claim and send a payment to you.