PEUGEOT Vans are designed exclusively for a variety of businesses and will meet all of your demands in terms of moving goods or heavy objects.
Whether it's the PEUGEOT Partner, PEUGEOT Expert, or PEUGEOT Boxer, take advantage of electric or combustion engines, an up-to-date navigation system, comfortable seats, a wide range of safety and driving aid systems, plus much more.
New e-Partner Van
Based on the award-winning PEUGEOT Partner, the all-electric e-Partner is available in Panel Van and Crew Van configurations and in Standard and Long body lengths to suit a variety of needs.
The new e-Partner van is excellent for small and big fleets alike, with a maximum payload of up to 803kg on Panel Van Standard length variants and 751kg on Long length variants. The e-Partner Crew Van versions have a second seating row, bringing the total number of passengers to five.
The new e-Partner features a 50kWh battery connected to a 100kW (136hp) electric motor and achieves a range of up to 171 miles under WLTP testing. Drivers have a choice of three driving modes, Eco (60kW), which optimises vehicle range, Normal (80kW), which suits everyday driving conditions, and Power (100kW), which maximises performance when transporting heavy loads.
New e-Expert Van
The new PEUGEOT e-Expert is the first model to come as part of PEUGEOT's electrification strategy to provide a fully electrified LCV range by the end of 2021.
Designed to meet all the needs of all professionals, the new 100% electric PEUEGOT e-Expert comes in three lengths: Compact, Standard and Long, it is available with either 50kWh or 75kWh batteries providing a range of up to 205 miles (WLTP), and has an interior load of up to 6.6 m3 and a payload of up to 1,226 kg, all in an exterior height of under 1.9 m.
The new e-Expert boasts the modular and multi-energy EMP2 platform, giving you the choice of a diesel or a fully electric powertrain. There are three different driving modes that can be selected: Eco - optimised to maximise range, Normal - optimised for comfort, and Power - optimised for performance when carrying heavy loads.
New e-Boxer Van
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer is available exclusively in ‘Professional’ trim, and comes in three different body styles; Panel Van, Window Van, and Chassis Cab, and in three lengths: L2 (5,413mm), L3 (5,998mm) and L4 (6,363mm). It also comes with a 15m3 maximum load volume, 1,150kg maximum payload, and up to 1.87m internal width on Panel Van versions.
Depending on the size of the vehicle, the new e-Boxer comes with two battery capacities.L2 variants have a 37kWh unit, while L3 and L4 versions come with a larger, 70kWh battery. A 90kW electric motor delivering 350Nm of torque is coupled to both lithium-ion batteries.
With the 37kWh battery, the new e-Boxer is capable of travelling up to 73 miles on a single charge (WLTP), while the 70kWh battery increases the van’s range to 139 miles (WLTP).
A new driving Experience
Up to 171 miles of range (WLTP) - e-Partner
Up to 139 miles of range (WLTP) - e-Boxer
Up to 205 miles of range (WLTP) - e-Expert
• Identical load space volume compared to combustion versions
• e-Partner - 50kWh battery connected to a 100kW (136hp) electric motor
• e-Expert - 50kWh battery or a 75 kWh battery
• e-Boxer - 37 kWh and 70 kWh battery packs
• Fluid and quiet driving with fewer vibrations
• Sharp acceleration thanks to immediate torque
0 g CO2 emitted in driving phase
• UK Government Plug-In Van Grants of up to £8,000 are available
• Energy cost lower than fossil fuels
• Low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance costs
• Use of ECO mode to optimise range
Simple to use
30 minutes to recover 0-80% range - e-Expert
1 hour to recover 0-80% range - e-Boxer
• Freedom to drive in cities that are implementing emission restriction zones
• Access to a free 6 month charging subscription with bp pulse
• With MyPeugeot, manage battery charging or the pre-programming of the heating remotely
• With Mobility Pass, hire a combustion engine vehicle at a competitive rate