At Kia, we know that business customers are looking for a stylish eco crossover, which is great to drive and also cost-effective.
That’s why we’re giving our business customers the opportunity to experience our ever-growing Eco Range for 48 Hours. This includes the Award Winning Niro Family, available in ‘Self-Charging Hybrid’, ‘Plug in Hybrid’ and ‘Fully Electric’. As well as our best-selling SUV - the Sportage – now available as a Mild Hybrid.
Whatever your business needs, we’ve got a Kia for you.
Call the Kia Business Team on 0808 141 6880 or request a test drive below.
Designed for both urban and long-distance driving, the Kia e-Niro takes you wherever you choose to go. The extensive 64 kWh battery is designed for long-range journeys of up to 282 miles on a single charge. And with a 100kW fast charger it can be recharged from 20% to 80% in just 42 minutes
The Niro Hybrid employs a sophisticated parallel hybrid system, greatly reducing emissions on everyday journeys yet still offering great flexibility. Plus, it has fully-independent front and rear suspension and a slick-shifting six-speed double-clutch transmission, for the perfect balance between on-road comfort and driver engagement.
New Niro Plug-In Hybrid
Pairing the 1.6-litre GDI engine with an 8.9 kWh (59 kW) lithium-polymer battery pack, the Niro Plug-in Hybrid strikes an ideal balance between optimum fuel efficiency and an electrically driven city-condition range. Plugging it in to charge is also easy and convenient – for even longer range whenever you need it. The Niro Plug-in Hybrid also employs the six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, for a more enjoyable and engaging drive.
The New Sportage lineup now includes Kia’s new ‘EcoDynamics+’ mild-hybrid powertrain options. EcoDynamics+ supplements acceleration with power from a 48-volt battery, extends engine ‘off time’ and can even help reduce CO2 emissions by up to 4% on the Worldwide harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP).
48 Hour Business Test Drive Terms and Conditions
• Offer starts 16th September and ends 31st October 2019.
• Business customers only. Kia vehicles only. UK residents only.
• Offer excludes Northern Ireland.
• KMUK reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw this offer at any point in time.
• This offer is provided by KMUK, Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames KT12 1FJ.
• All information is correct at the time of issue and may be subject to change.
• Official fuel consumption for the Eco Range shown: Combined drive cycle in mpg 48.8 (5.8) – 201.8 (1.4) excluding the All-New e-Niro which has an Electric Energy consumption combined of 149 (Wh/km) therefore mpg not available, C02 emissions 117 – 0g/km. The All-New e-Niro has an electric combined range of 282 miles, to a city range of 382 miles. These figures were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The e-Niro is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging. MPG figures are official EU test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results; fuel consumption is tested using WLTP and C02 emissions are NEDC equivalent. Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedures. For more information about WLTP please refer to kia.com/uk/new-cars/emissions. Offer available to business users on orders received before 31st October 2019, subject to availability and status. Price and details are subject to change without notice. For full specifications and T&Cs contact your local retailer. Models shown: New Niro ‘3’ PHEV 1.6 GDi 1.56kWh lithium-ion 139bhp 6-speed auto DCT at £32,530 including premium ‘White Pearl’ paint at £585; New Sportage ‘GT-Line S’ 1.6 CRDi 134bhp 48V 7-speed auto DCT ISG (2WD) at £32,615 including premium ‘Infra Red’ paint at £615; All-New e-Niro ‘4’ 64kWh lithium-ion 201bhp 1-speed auto at £33,580 including premium ‘White Pearl’ paint at £585 and after the Plug-In Car Grant of £3,500 has been deducted; New Niro ‘4’ 1.6 GDi 1.56kWh lithium-ion 139bhp 6-speed auto DCT Self-charging Hybrid at £29,855 including premium ‘Runway Red’ paint at £585.