The new Stelvio Quadrifoglio comes with some updated exterior and interior features, which brings power in its truest form and evokes strong emotions for anyone behind the wheel. Some of these features include:
• Unqiue details such as the hood air vents.
• A sporty Akrapovic exhaust system with optional carbon fibre tips.
• New 21” alloy wheels – available with a clear or burnished finish and brake calipers with four different colour options.
• The brand new Verde Montreal colour. This colour honours the glorious past of Alfa Romeo.
• Electronically adjustable and foldable electrochromic side mirrors, available with carbon mirror covers.
• A new 8.8” Multi-touch display screen
• 8-way electrically adjustable leather and Alcantara seats, which feature 4-way adjustable lumbar support to provide ultimate comfort.
• A redesigned centre console that features premium materials throughout.
• A 900 watt Harman/ Kardon surround system.
Making and/ or receiving calls, writing and/ or reading texts and using all of your favourite apps on your smartphone has never been easier thanks to Apple CarPlay for iPhone and Android Auto™ for Android devices. You are able to do all of the above plus more, without having to take your hands off the steering wheel or your eyes off the road.
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio features an updated range of technological functions and safety systems, so that you’re always in touch with the road around you. Experience the all-new infotainment system, combining an 8.8’’ high definition display with a 3D Navigator, controlled by a Rotary Pad and an advanced voice recognition system.
It is now even simpler to keep in touch with your favourite apps and services when on the go, thanks to the new Alfa™ Connect system, with Apple CarPlay for iPhone and with Android Auto™ for Android device. What’s more, you can also rest assured that you and your passengers are cared for, with ultimate safety systems such as Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, optional Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop&Go function and Blind Spot Monitoring.
All available at your fingertips.
Thanks to the 510 HP 2.9 V6 Bi-Turbo aluminium engine and the Q4 four-wheel drive system, the Stelvio Quadrifoglio can generate 176 hp/l, with a 0-100 km/h time of only 3.8 seconds. This SUV comes with an automatic 8-speed transmission.
The Stelvio Quadrifoglio can also provide supreme levels of balance and efficiency thanks to the Alfa Cylinders' Efficient Management (CEM) and the lightweight nature of its mechanical components, such as the carbon fibre drive shaft.
• Active Blind Spot Assist helps the driver when changing lane with the direction indicator activated by detecting any obstacles that may be in the vehicles blind spots. The system uses two radar sensors, which are placed on either side of the rear bumper.
• Intelligent Speed Control suggests an automatic speed adjustment to the driver based on the speed limits that are detected by traffic signs. To detect any speed limit road signs, the system uses a radar sensor, which is positioned on the front bumper and a video camera that is positioned on the top of the windscreen.
• Driver Attention Assist can detect the driver’s state of alertness. The system will also intervene when the driver makes anomalous, repeated changes in trajectory or when the driver has been travelling for more than 3 hours at a speed of between 37 and 112 mph.
• Lane Keeping Assist is used to help the driver keep the Stelvio Quadrifoglio in its lane.
• Traffic Sign Recognition notifies the driver in real-time about any changes in speed and overtaking on the road.
• Traffic Jam Assist E Highway Assist helps the driver to keep the Stelvio Quadrifoglio in the centre of the lane at the speed set by the driver beforehand. It also helps to keep you at a safe distance from other vehicles that are in front of you.