Looking for your next vehicle? Wanting a small price tag and no compromises on quality? Then you have come to the right place.
Our range of Too Good To Auction (TG2A) dealerships located across the South of England are home to a superb selection of used vehicles. Simply select your nearest TG2A below to find out what vehicles are currently available. Alternatively, you can also scroll through our car search to find specific models at your preferred price range.
If you're looking for a quality Approved Used vehicle, then make Snows' Too Good to Auction your first port of call. Where all our vehicles come available with the following
✔️Up to 36 Month Warranty available (3 months complimentary)
✔️Up to 36 Month MOT Test Cover available
✔️Up to 36 Month Roadside Assistance available
✔️Snows Approved Used Car Inspection
✔️Service History Check
✔️30 Day Exchange*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
At Too Good To Auction, the majority of cars and vans in our collection have come to us as a Part Exchange at one of our main dealer locations. On close inspection, many of the vehicles that we receive are of such a high quality, that it would be a missed opportunity to sell them via auction. Therefore, we proudly offer them to you first, so that you can easily find a reliable vehicle that is fantastic value for money. Hence, Too Good to Auction – they are simply too good to miss!
As you would expect from a high-standard range of used vehicles - the models in our Too Good to Auction selection varies greatly. We stock family-friendly Vauxhall's and Volkswagen's, sophisticated BMW's and Audi's, practical Fiat's and Citroën's, along with many more of the nation’s favourite brands.
Expect competitive prices, dependable vehicles and helpful customer service when you buy a car or van through the Too Good to Auction collection at Snows.
You can explore our wide range of Too Good to Auction locations across the South of England; in Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, West Sussex and Wiltshire. You'll find us in Bognor Regis, Hedge End, Plymouth, Poole, Romsey, Salisbury, Sarisbury Green, Southampton, Waterlooville and Winchester. At each TG2A location, you can view and test drive every model that we have available, with the expert guidance of our specialist Sales Team.
To find your ideal next set of wheels, you can scroll through our Too Good to Auction Cars and Vans online, then fill in the enquiry form to book a test drive or to receive further vehicle information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TOO GOOD TO AUCTION - 30 DAY VEHICLE EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
If you buy a used vehicle from us at Too Good To Auction and, for any reason, you wish to change it, you may do so under the following conditions.
- If you return the vehicle to the selling Dealership within 30 days of the delivery date to you or, within 500 miles (whichever comes sooner)
- The vehicle must be returned to its original sale condition. For example alloy wheels, spoilers, satellite navigation, or other audio equipment. You are responsible for any costs involved.
- If there is any damage of whatever kind caused to the vehicle since its delivery to you this must be rectified before the exchange is done or an agreement made with the selling Dealer allowing to cover these costs.
- You may choose any vehicle as a replacement, provided that: It is of an equal or higher price than the originally purchased vehicle; and It is available from the Dealers stock or another suitable source and meets the criteria for vehicle selection, inspection and certification; and You pay the Dealer the difference in price if you select a higher priced vehicle.
- If you bought your car on finance, you’ll need to settle the balance with the finance company when you make the exchange, and sign a new finance agreement.
- You are responsible for any additional costs that may be incurred for licensing or insuring the exchanged vehicle.
- If you have exchanged your vehicle under the 30 day/500 mile (whichever comes sooner) Vehicle Exchange Policy, that vehicle may only be subsequently exchanged for reasons that sit within the Consumer Rights Act that will allow a repair, replacement or rejection due to serious fault.