With its contemporary front end, the PEUGEOT e-Traveller blends an elegant appearance to a strong personality. The PEUGEOT e-Traveller range can be adapted to your preferences thanks to its two lengths (Standard and Long), the ability to seat a large number of people (from 5 to 8 seats) and a boot space up to 4,900 litres due to removable seats in rows 2 and 3. Thanks to the hands-free sliding door feature, you can open and close the doors easily, even when you have your hands full. All you need is your electronic key on you and you can simply move your foot under the rear bumper of the PEUGEOT e-Traveller.
Offering a panoramic view of the sky, the PEUGEOT e-Traveller features two concealed glass roof panels, which can be covered and uncovered individually. The multi-purpose roof also includes LED mood lighting while the individual reading lights ensure each passenger travels comfortably.
With elegant materials and cutting-edge technology, the cockpit has a simple and modern design. Specific to the PEUGEOT e-Traveller, the instrument panel that comes with its 3.5” colour display matrix, shows vital driving information such as the driving range status and power meter (charge/eco/power) in real time. The 7” touch screen and other ergonomic equipment, such as the Heads-Up Display, are always visible and within easy reach.
Connected navigation with voice recognition, including automatic TomTom map updating and real-time traffic and danger zones make journeys a lot easier. PEUGEOT Mirror Screen allows you to access compatible smartphone apps via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, which can be used directly on the 7” touch screen.
Travel with peace of mind with the MyPeugeot app. You can simplify your vehicle management and road trips with all the services specially designed to facilitate your energy transition: PEUGEOT Easy-Charge, PEUGEOT easy-Move and PEUGEOT Easy-Care.
The PEUGEOT e-Traveller is equipped with a 100-kW (136 hp) electric engine, which provides immediate acceleration thanks to 260-Nm of immediately available torque, and a range and battery charge that lets you travel up to 148 miles WLTP.
The PEUGEOT e-Traveller offers you three driving modes:
• Eco: range optimised by adjusting certain settings.
• Normal: optimum comfort for daily use.
• Power: optimises performance when transporting heavy loads.
Charging from a Wallbox, which can be installed at home or workplace is the recommended way to charge your PEUGEOT e-Traveller. Using a Wallbox, charging from 0-100% will take less than 8 hours with the 7.4kW on-board charger and less than 5 hours with the optional 11kW on-board charger. With a 100kW public rapid charger, you can charge your PEUGEOT e-Traveller from 0-80% in only 30 minutes.
• VisioPark1 – the rear-view camera provides a 180 degree aerial view of the rear of your MPV and its surroundings. It will automatically zoom in if there are any obstacles at the rear of the PEUGEOT e-Traveller, with additional views on demand.
• Active Safety Brake – this automatic emergency braking system will intervene if it senses an imminent collision. The camera and radar will detect any moving or static obstacles and if the driver fails to brake, either sufficiently or at all, the system will activate the braking system instead of the driver.
• Road Sign Recognition and Speed Limit Recommendation – The multi-function camera recognises speed limit signs and notifies the driver of the speed limit on the instrument panel and/ or on the head-up display.