By purchasing an electric vehicle, you are putting your trust in PEUGEOT and its technical expertise. It's exactly the same for maintenance: leave it to the PEUGEOT network. Maintaining your electric car requires a certain level of expertise, tools, and specific safety measures, which all of our workshops possess.
With your PEUGEOT electric car, you may change your mind about maintenance: it's easier and less expensive, and it adds to the convenience of your daily life.
Benefits of maintaining your electric car include:
• It requires less maintenance than a combustion engine vehicle: say goodbye to oil changes, replacing oil filters, replacing the clutch and checking the exhaust.
• Wear on parts like the brakes is reduced.
• It's easier to pass the MOT.
Choosing an electric or hybrid PEUGEOT not only helps the environment and reduces your carbon footprint, but it can also help you save money on maintenance.
|Service Item||Year 1||Year 2||Year 4/6/8 etc.|
· Services due every 16k miles / 2 years for cars, 25k miles / 2 years for commercial vehicles, with additional check at 8,000 (cars), 12,500 (commercial vehicles) / 1 year
· Service prices do not include brake fluid change every 2 years
|Service Item||Year 1||Year 2||Year 4/6/8 etc.||Or after 20,000 miles||Or after 40,000 miles|
(225 and 300 bhp)
|Price (225 bhp)||£199||£269||£379|
|Price (300 bhp)||£199||£369||£379|
· Services due every 10k miles/1 year - whichever is soonest
· Service prices do not include: Brake Fluid Change (every 2 years), under bonnet 12v ancillary battery replacement (every 4 years), or ancillary drive belt replacement (6 years/60,000 miles)
· Services from year 3 completed using Peugeot Approved Parts
Sign up to a maintenance contract for your electric car: everything is included to ensure a worry-free drive and the best possible resale value.
• Roadside assistance (including for power failures): your vehicle will be towed to your home, to your workplace or to the nearest charging station, within a radius of 20 miles.
• Faults - replacement or repair of the faulty parts.
• Periodic maintenance
• Replacement of worn parts (e.g.: brake pads, wiper blades, etc.)
• Battery capacity certificate
With a maintenance contract, you are guaranteed:
• To keep to the maintenance schedule of your electric car, which will cost less than if you were to pay for your maintenance on a case-by-case basis.
• To pay a fixed amount for the duration of your contract, no matter what happens.
• To improve the resale value of your car.
FOR DRIVING WITH PEACE OF MIND:
1. WARRANTY - Your battery is guaranteed for 8 years or
2. PEUGEOT ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE - Including breakdown caused by power failure.
3. E-EXPERT MAINTENANCE - Maintenance of your electric vehicle
within the entire PEUGEOT network.
FOR STRAIGHTFORWARD MANAGEMENT:
4. SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS - With dedicated services and maintenance for electric vehicles.
5. GLOBAL CHARGING SOLUTION - A range of professionally installed Wall Boxes.
6. MOBILITY SOLUTIONS - Choose the option that suits you - whilst you wait, collection and delivery, and courtesy vehicle.
7. MAINTENANCE QUOTE AND BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
ALSO FOR YOU:
8. REGULAR SOFTWARE UPDATES - So you benefit from the latest improvements.
9. CHARGING DURING MAINTENANCE - Up to 80%
10. WASHING - Your car will be washed before being returned to you following each visit to the workshop.