Snows is one of the many organisations that has become a proud Premier Partner of the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce. This is one of the largest regional business networks in the country and is Hampshire’s leading business organisation.
To explain further, the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce is owned and led by its membership, which is made up of local business organisations from all sectors and sizes. As a private sector, not for profit Company, the Chamber is independent and can therefore work more freely and more focused on how to make Hampshire the place to do business.
What it means to be a Premier Partner
Snows is a Premier Partner with the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce, which means we are applicable to a multi-faceted package that includes complimentary membership to the Chamber CEO Events, as well as personal invitations to a series of 'invitation only' events throughout the year.
For Snows, these exclusive events and informal social gatherings are one of the most successful methods of networking. Our business teams have beneficial access to potential customers and suppliers at these networking events, business exhibitions, social functions and other high profile business events held by the Chamber.
What benefits do we gain from being a member with the Chamber?
- Networking & Events – Helping to expand our business contacts
- PR & Marketing Opportunities – Raising our business profile
- Discounts & Offers – Saving money for both Snows as a business as well as our employees
- Skills & Training – Helping us to maximise our potential through our staff
- International Trade – Taking our local, family-run business to a global scale
- Representation – Having a voice for our business to support and amplify further