Control your CUPRA and get full transparency on your car's data with the CUPRA App.
Remote charging - You can control the charging process remotely, start & stop instantly or schedule a charge before a trip.
Remote climate control - Set your car to your ideal temperature remotely, or schedule your CUPRA to do it automatically at a chosen time.
Find your parking spot - Forgot where you parked? At the end of each journey, CUPRA CONNECT automatically saves your cars location and provides a walking route back to your car.
Vehicle status, doors and lights - At anytime, check the fuel level, remaining battery range, whether the lights are off and doors are closed all from the app.
Forgot to lock your car? - Lock and unlock your doors remotely.
Analyse your driving data - Through the app, you can analyse your speed, fuel consumption and distance travelled.
Set area and speed limits - You can get real-time alerts when your CUPRA goes above the speed limit or leaves a defined area that you have selected. Through the app, you can also specify speed and area parameters.
Real-time anti-theft alerts - No matter how far away you are from your car, you can get real-time alerts when your car alarm goes off. This is activated every time you lock your car.
With CUPRA CONNECT, keep on track with upgraded navigation and media features.
Online navigation - See online traffic information, get real-time updates and map the quickest alternative route.
Online media* - Enjoy online music streaming when you pair your CUPRA to your phone's personal hotspot.
Upgrade CUPRA's voice assistant - To control navigation and media, dictate text messages and access online content, simply give natural voice commands to your car.
Route and destination import - With the app, you can plan and customise your trip from home and then send the directions straight to your CUPRA.
Park, charge and refuel - Find the nearest petrol or charging stations, see opening hours and fuel prices on-screen, along with free parking spaces.
Stay safe wherever you are with additional safety and emergency solutions.
Emergency call - In the event of an incident, no matter where you are, the emergency services are notified automatically to assist you if needed.
Breakdown call - For a minor crash or breakdown, your car sends data to a breakdown provider to help you get back on track.
Service and maintenance - Whenever a warning light appears or a service is due, CUPRA CONNECT will contact your preferred CUPRA retailer.
Download the CUPRA CONNECT App for IOS
Download the CUPRA CONNECT App for Android
Register your CUPRA on the CUPRA Portal
1. CUPRA CONNECT services aren't working. What should I do?
Firstly, check the following:
• A good internet signal or data connection is available
• Your car VIN number is correct
• Your model of CUPRA is compatible
• A valid service license (where applicable)
If none of the above solve the problem, please contact your dealership.
2. CUPRA CONNECT isn't fully activated yet. What services can I use?
If you don't register and fully activate CUPRA CONNECT services, you can only use the services required by law (Public Emergency call).
Also, you will not be able to enjoy online services from Safety and Service, Remote Access via the app or Online infotainment. Your Navi System+ will not navigate online and "Hola Hola" will only work with specific voice commands.
3. What happens to my personal details when registering with CUPRA CONNECT?
CUPRA maintains a database of all personal data provided by customers, as well as other information which is necessary to provide CUPRA CONNECT services, such as car data and geo-localisation. All data generated from using CUPRA CONNECT services belongs to you, the customer. As such, data usage is dependent on your explicit consent.
Please note that all data is used only by CUPRA and its distribution & service partners. Data is not shared with third parties for commercial reasons and in most cases, it's kept anonymous (non-anonymous data is used only when necessary). In such cases, CUPRA processes the data according to strict security guidelines.
4. In what countries can I use CUPRA CONNECT services?
CUPRA CONNECT is available in Germany, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain , Portugal, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Cyprus, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Malta, the Slovak Republic, Andorra, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Serbia, Albania, Macedonia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Ukraine and Gibraltar.
For GEN3 cars, CUPRA CONNECT is also available in Montenegro.
5. How does Private Emergency Call get activated? How is it different to Public Emergency Call?
When your car detects a serious accident due to airbag deployment or belt tensioner, a connection is automatically established with the Emergency Call Centre.
If CUPRA CONNECT is activated, the Call is made to a private service instead of the public/local emergency phone number. With Private Emergency Call, Emergency services receive additional data regarding the nature of the accident, such as location, address, number of people involved and severity of the accident.
Additionally, HMI language is passed on so you can always be attended in your language, even abroad. If your language isn't available, you'll be attended in English, no matter where you are.
If you prefer, we'll stay on the phone with you until the emergency services arrive. Please keep in mind that normally we don't track your location. Your data is only transferred in the case of an accident to ensure your safety. Manual activation of the Emergency Call feature via the three-button module or the Infotainment screen is also available.
6. How is the Breakdown Call activated? Can my passengers also make the call?
The Breakdown Call is always activated manually, but in the case of a minor accident (which does not exceed the accident threshold) a popup will appear with three buttons (Activate Emergency Call, Activate Breakdown Call Assistance Call or Cancel). Anyone can contact the Breakdown Call service by pressing the center button in the three-button module or in the "phone" section of the in-car menu.
7. What information does my vehicle send during a Breakdown Call?
When you activate the Breakdown Call service, your vehicle transmits information such as mileage (km), current warning lights and error messages, so the CUPRA Agent can better serve you and spot the fault seamlessly.
When activated, the Breakdown Call also shares the time and location of your car so your operator knows where to find you. This is useful if your car is broken down in a sparsely populated area and you don't know exactly where you are.
8. How does Service Scheduling work? What kind of vehicle data gets transmitted automatically?
When your Onboard infotainment system sends you a reminder about an upcoming inspection, your Preferred Service Partner (PSP) receives a notification. The workshop then gets in touch with you to arrange an appointment, using your preferred contact method (e-mail or phone).
• Your PSP will receive the following information about your car:
• Your contact details (name, telephone and email)
• Car details (VIN, model year, car model)
• Type of inspection (oil change, service interval)
• Date and time of notification
• Number of days until next inspection and oil change
9. What information does Vehicle Status show?
Vehicle Status shows the following information about your car:
• Remaining fuel range or electric charge status
• Overall mileage, distance (km) and days remaining until the next service
• Distance and days until next oil change
• Door and window status
• Light position status (light position?)
10. Why can't I see my last Parking Position? / Why isn't Parking Position showing the correct location of my car?
If you car was in an area with poor network coverage, such as an underground car park, it may have failed to send parking data to the server. Under normal circumstances, your car's last Parking Position is sent to the server as soon as the engine is switched off.
11. What can is Online Navigation? Does it consume data?
When you activate CONNECT, your Navi System+ gets upgraded and goes online with access to up-to-date information. There are no extra charges - all data consumption from navigation is included with the CONNECT service package.
The following services are included: free of charge:
• Online Map Update: maps of your region get updated automatically, based on your car position and destination. No need to buy cartography updates at the dealer or download new maps on a USB.
• Route calculation with up-to-date traffic information based on road conditions (such as traffic and weather), along with dynamic route guidance consisting of real-time updates.
12. What types of parking spaces and petrol stations can I see on the Online infotainment screen?
The Parking service shows you the total number of available parking spaces in:
• Public car parks
• Private car parks
• Multistorey car parks
It also shows additional information such as:
• Opening times
13. What can my upgraded ""Hola Hola"" do? How do I dictate SMS and emails?
When you activate CUPRA CONNECT, ""Hola Hola"" gets better at understanding natural speech (with Natural Language Control). This lets you give commands in a natural way, without having to learn specific ones. As long as you have an internet connection, you can:
• Find addresses
• Access online content
• Listen to internet radio
Hola Hola also lets you dictate SMS messages and emails. To dictate a message, press the Microphone button and speak naturally. When done, you can check the written text and delete or rewrite if necessary.
Natural Language Control for all cars (GEN3 and GEN4) supports:
• British English
• American English
Natural Language Control for GEN4 vehicles also support:
• Danish (coming soon)
• Norwegian (coming soon)
14. What is a VIN and where can I find it?
A VIN (vehicle identification number or chassis number) is your CUPRA's unique 17-digit code. It's a combination of numbers and characters.
You'll find it in your registration papers or printed on the bottom left side of the windscreen, near the wipers as you stand facing the car.
^ This service or function is free of charge for the first year of ownership. Please consult your CUPRA Retailer for renewal costs for the subsequent years.
* Online Media (Apple Music & TIDAL), Internet Radio and Alexa require additional data use. You can either use your smartphone as a hotspot connected to your car Wi-Fi, or get an extra Data Plan for your CUPRA through our mobile communications partner.