- Promote and maintain positive people relations across the Group.
- Offer support and advice to staff within the group.
- Deal effectively & efficiently with Accounts issues.
- Comply with all of Snows policies and procedures.
- Work closely with all levels of management
- Assist with month end process including the production of Management Accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Fixed Asset Register reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Vehicle Stocks and Vehicle funding
- Reconciliation of Vehicle Bonuses
- Assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Variance analysis and reporting
- Submission of Monthly Performance data to Manufacturers
- Reviewing and housekeeping of the account’s ledgers
- Supporting Accounts Clerks within your team
- Signing off of supplier reconciliations and bought ledger reconciliation
- Vehicle debtors and outstanding cash report reviews
- Year End Audit and Tax preparation
Skills & Competencies
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintain good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Good analytical, problem solving and planning skills.
Essential & Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Highly numerate and conscientious
- Excellent phone manner
- PC, Microsoft, web literate
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in accounting, or equivalent
- Experience with accounting software – CDK
- Qualified or studying towards AAT, or equivalent qualification
- Experience within a similar business
Working hours applicable to this role are:
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm with an hour for lunch
In return you will be entitled to:
In addition to the above Snows is committed to ensuring its employees receive the best training both in house and via its manufacturers.
We regret that due to volume, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the close date please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows Group. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows Group for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows Group will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.