The Driving Spirit
Snows are an AM Top 50 automotive retailer covering 18 Brands at 52 franchises. Based in the south and south-west of England the business differentiates itself from its customers by delivering outstanding customer service for its customers and manufacturer partners. We are currently on the looking out for a Sales Executive to join our Snows Mazda Chichester dealership.
As a Sales Executive you will be accountable for identifying and developing prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
Your day will include:
- Demonstrating the most suitable options to the customer, understanding and adapting to their buying strategy and encouraging them to experience the product through test drives.
- Agreeing the price and payment method and any finance arrangements with the customer direct, working within company guidelines.
- Positively participating in training and development opportunities to assist the Group in achieving its aims and objectives.
- Liaising with Sales Administration to ensure product availability fits with customer's expectations, places the order, updates customer records and schedules any complementary Services/additional work to be completed on the vehicle before the delivery date.
- Ensuring that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is happy. Maintains contact with customers to build relationships and future business.
- Planning and organising own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing customers or general enquiries) to obtain new business.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless service to customers.
Have you got what it takes?
- Able to plan, organise self and meet agreed work deadlines.
- Able to assimilate information quickly and provide considered responses.
- Strong work ethic and adaptable to change.
- Attention to detail and maintains good, accurate quality of work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines to achieve the business needs.
- Able to react positively to organisational and market changes.
- PC, Microsoft and web literate.
What is in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary and bonus scheme.
- Full training and support to help you immerse yourself in the role and Snows values.
- 30 days holiday, inc. Bank holidays plus additional holiday entitlement as recognition of length of service with Snows at 5,10,15, 20 years anniversary. (Pro rata for part time employees).
- Discounted MOTs, Service & Parts.
- Recommend a Friend Bonus/ Introducing a Customer Bonus.
- Life Assurance Benefit.
- Snows Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Health Shield.
- BEN – Employee Assistance Programme.
- Excellent development opportunities to learn & grow with Snows.
- Role dependant – tool box insurance /company car scheme/ Uncapped earnings potential through commission or bonus structures.
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday – 8.30 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday – 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Sunday – 10.00 am – 4.00 pm – 1 in 2
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
** Important Consent Note ** By clicking the “Submit Application” button, you are expressly giving your consent to us sharing your CV within Snows. This is for the purpose that other roles within the Group may be suitable for you. As a result, you are giving your consent to receive email contact from Snows for the purpose of discussing available roles with you. Snows will not use your details for any other purpose or share your details with any third parties outside of the Group. If you do not give your explicit consent for the reasons stated above please do not click the “Submit Application” button.
Thank you for applying to Snows.